My brother

by Martin from Goudecourt in France

My superhero is my big brother Victor. He is 20 years old. He was born on in Lille at the hospital Jeanne de Flandre. He is actually a terminal student in high school Bagio in Lille. He goes to high school by bus and metro with my mother's friend because he works in Lille too. He plays war video games with me on our console, to listen to with his helmet  and plays its computer in the evening until two in the morning.

He saved my life twice when I felt unwell. His threw himself on me so that I did not bang on the corner of my table. And the other reason is when I fell down the stairs I did not hit my head. Thanks to him it was less serious. I just broke my right shin instead of my head.                                                                                                                                                                          For him a super-hero is a person who has to help those who one need and also when the person is in danger to go to help him. He influenced my life because already it is my brother and especially that it is thanks to him that I am still alive. In the future, I would like to be as brave as him.