My Mom

by Saray from United States

My hero is my mom.  My mom was born in Dominican Republic.  My mom's earliest memory was when I was born on a Saturday at 2pm.  My mom was afraid of staying locked in a room in the dark as a child.  

My mom's favorite subject to study was art.  Mom's favorite sport was softball. Mom's first job was in a store called la gran via and my mom was a receptionist. My mom's best job was when my mom started working as a dentist in her own station.  My mom's worst job was when she stated working in the store.  In addition to being paid money it has allowed my mom to meet more people and always give the best of her without changing.

Family means to my mom that the center of emotional life and the privileged place of of process of giving and receiving.  It is within the family where values are learned, the committed responsible use of freedom family life in society.  It is the first area of education fulfills the task of forming people capable of thinking feeling and acting though the transmission of behavior patterns.  My mom describes herself as a parent sweet, kind and responsible.  My mom has 4 siblings and my mom is the biggest.

The funniest thing that's ever happened to my mom was that when my mom was little my mom played with her brother in a punch bowl on top of the bed  that one of my mom's brothers got in a punishment.  My mom's happiest memory is when me and my sister were born.  My mom is proud of having a family.  My mom likes to hear music in her spare time.

119442My collage about my mom.Saray Jiminez I hope you liked my story.