My Boyfriend

by Sparhubert from Neuville/Saône

Sorry, but I haven't got a hero. That's why I have chosen to present children's and adults' heroes and heroines.

In my view, fictional characters like Superman and Batman are considered heroes for little boys; whereas, Barbie is girls' heroine.

On the contrary, adults' heroes are often VIPs of real life: firefighters, policemen, or dead persons like M.L. King. They also admire politicians sometimes. For example, Rodolphe Gjuliani who used to be hated by Americans has become a national hero after 9/11.

But, according to my mum, Pierce Brosnan, or Sean Connery who have played in popular films, are exceptional, brave, strong, and attractive. They are her heroes. My dad prefers sportsmen even if most athletes are said to be pea-brains.

So, I think that one day, I will find my hero. Maybe my future boyfriend, I hope.

my brain,