Aids

NINJA

by Yvan Coutel from Avelin in France

MY HERO IS NINJA :

Richard "Tyler" Belvins was born June 5, 1991 alias Ninja in video games. Ninja is an American streamer and professional gamer. He became streamer most popular Twitch with over seven million followers and average of over 80000 viewers per stream. His professional career started in 2009 with video games "Halo" then he play PUBG, H1Z1 and today Fortnite Battle Royal. He has got Youtube channel with 10 millions subscribers.

Ninja is a Hero because he is a best world player in Fortnite Battle Royal, furthermore he broke record of kills with 52 kills. But I does not stop... He raised over $110,000 to be donated the American Foundation for Suicide prévention. Then during the first Fortnite Battle Royale EA event in April of 2018 Belvins gave away near $50,000 in prize money with $2,500 of that going to the Alzheimer's Association.

He helps me because I upgrade my skillz thanks to him. I take an example of him by trying his strategy and tactics. I would like to become as strong him and be able to help people in difficulty by donating to associations.