N.Y.F.D

by Kristin & Krystal from Cleveland

I think we chose the right way to show our appreciation . But, not only to the 911 incident but, to the everyday problems also. They handle it all !!! They're always prepared for anything.They're always on task and ready to go ! They have a dangerous job, but their greatly appreciation. So, we should go out of our way to help , with whatever we can give .

My condolences go out to those familes who lost memebers . I wouldn't know what I would do , if that happened to me ! Those familes should remain strong and healthy even though it's hard . By all means , they should communicate with others ones in their condition . It helps when you have someone that you can relate too!!

The 911 incident was a " great " american tradegy , and we should be concerned about terrorism in the world . However their are numerous world tradegy's occuring each day.Millions of starving,and mal-nurished people,all type of non-curabble diseases ,people fighting against each other in countries all over the worlds, unstable econmics.

We all have to start over !Especially with the buildings . And, the clean-up is horrible . But, with everyone's help it will go fast . Their is still a lot of destruction , not alonely with the buildings ,but with some of the homes that people lived in also and little business ,etc. So, if we all help , this big mess and tradegy it will look just a little smaller .

We must learn to have love for all our fellowmen & to extend our helping hand in the times of need . And, the 911 incident was a great example of a time of need .And, it is also something we can all help in. We can send clothes and food and different little things to help out people and their families to share in our parts .

New York City Fire Department - home page of F.D.N.Y