Obaid Khalfan Alsalami

by Abdalla Alsalami from AbuDhabi in United Arab Emirates

142239My Father.

Hi my name is Abdalla. I love my dad and here is a story about him. My hero is my dad and I will explain why I chose him to be my hero. My dad makes sure we are happy and safe. He always gives us the stuff we ask him for and surprises us when we don’t expect it. And I care about my dad. He helps my family and he takes me to school. He is kind, funny and smart because when I ask him something, he always gives me answers. He helps me and my sister with homework with my mother. He works so hard at work and he takes us to vacations, takes me to many places around the whole word and teaches me all about it. He is famous and he was on TV so many times, and I want be like him when I grow up. Sometimes he plays with us and we have so much fun when we all play together. The best thing is dad always teaches me how to be kind and brave and smart like him and how to be nice to other people. Everybody knows my father and he always helps the others and I want to do that when I grow up, and that why my dad is my super hero and why I love him.