Paul McCartney

by Anastasia Gray from OCASA

I don't work at being ordinary- Paul McCartny

125007Paul McCartneyWebcam toyMy hero is Paul McCartney, I know that he’s not a real hero not the famous heroes anyway, but he’s my hero for many reasons.

He was born on June 18, 1942 in Liverpool, England. One he plays music. Obviously this might seem as a normal thing to pick but I want to be like him. I always had liked music, always, and sometimes I feel like that I not that good that I can’t do it. When I feel this way I just turn on the Beatles channel and the song it plays sometimes just cheers me up.

Two, the songs he sings. Again this just might be normal but I always wondered how him and the Beatles came up with them. They were a boy band anyway. I come with a song and forget it in the next 30 to 40 minutes. Three, He stayed with himself when his mother died. (My mom didn’t die so I don't really know how this feels, but I understand it's very difficult) I wish I could do that stay together when something bad happens. My mom was the one who actually was the one who introduced me into the Beatles.

I picked Paul McCartney because I felt inspired by him. I always wanted to do someone famous like a hero that inspired me or someone else. I didn’t want someone who wasn’t a person who just saved people. I also wanted someone who inspires people. So I went out on a limb and found someone.  

I am sharing this because I want the good people to know that there's More to life than this. Oh I like reading, writing,Dragons,animals, and movies.