Young Jeezy

by Andrew from Kileen

Best rapper that ever lived (www.images.Google.com)

My hero is young jeezy well he’s not my hero he’s just my favorite rapper and he just Seems like a cool person to look up to. Young Joey real name is Jay Jenkins he started raping when he was just a young child. That’s what he used to do on his spare time even when he was in trouble he use to write music. That’s was the only thing keeping him alive because he was selling drug ,gang banging ,and going in and out of jail for the last time he made a commitment to music and everything he does now is for music.

After that he just starts making mix tapes and selling them from the trunk of his car. His mix tapes was starting to get heard around town then some how it got heard by one of the producers from bad boy and he gave it to P.Diddy. They called Jeezy up and flew him up to New York so he can meet with him and he got a record label that same day. Then later on down his career he got signed to Def Jam and now he has his own record label called Corporate Thugin Entertainment (CTE). That’s one of the reasons why I picked Young Jeezy as someone I look up to because he went from rags to riches even know he dropped out in the 8th grade. But Now he’s one of the best and successful rappers in the rap game.

Dear Andrew,

We regret to inform you that this story does not reflect MY HERO's mission to inspire our readers with the best in humanity.

For this reason, we are returning your story. If you should decide to write a story on a different hero, we would be pleased to receive it for review.

4/17/08 rm