The People United - 360

Shero, Lucy Runewitch | Wilderness Road Productions | Documentary | 2017 | USA | 6:30

A first-person 360 experience. You, the viewer, will attend a "No Ban-No Wall" rally in San Francisco first-hand.

<
>

In Harmony
PASSWORD: hero For some LA kids, music is not just a form of art, it’s the key to overcoming the odds.
4:44
Bashir's Dream
Bashir's Dream centers around Qusai Bashir Masaama, a 14-year-old Syrian refugee in Jordan who was shot in the back by a sniper while on a candy run.
4:16
Take Every Wave: Laird in VR
Laird Hamilton's life is unlike many others in that his pursuit of excellent physical condition and forward-thinking wave-riding is still thriving at the age of 53. Enter what's regarded as the longest wave in the world: Chicama, Peru.
Take Every Wave: Laird in VR
In Take Every Wave: Laird in VR, Laird takes you on a journey in virtual reality that's as beautiful as it is poetic.
5:54
Bella Gaia VR
BELLA GAIA is an unprecedented NASA-powered immersive experience that communicates without words, the BEAUTY of the planet both natural and cultural (BELLA) - and the INTERCONNECTEDNESS of all things on Earth (GAIA).
11:00
Step to the Line
Password: STTL4Festival Shot entirely on location in California maximum security prisons, Step to the Line is a virtual reality documentary that aims to provoke a transformation in the spectator’s eyes about prisoners, the prison system, and even themselves.
10:00
Out of the Blue
A child in Mexico inherits an unexpected future after his family of fishermen, facing ever shrinking catches, make a bold decision to change their fate.
We Are Human - 360
A first-person 360 experience. You, the viewer, will view what it's like to stereotype one another first-hand:
6:30
The People United - 360
6:25
Women on the Move
In Women on the Move, experience in virtual reality the intimacy of rural Niger with Fatchima and her granddaughter, Nana.