Princess Diana

by Anna Wang from Taiwan

My Hero : Princess Diana

THE PEOPLE’S PRINCESS

Who is a hero?

119526Princess DianaYoutubeI think a hero is a person that can walk out from the shadows and bring benefits to people.

My hero is Princess Diana. She was a lady born on 1 July 1961, in Park House Sandringham, Norfolk.

Why is she so famous? It’s because she was the princess of England.     

Don’t you remember the century ceremony she had? ↓ 

119528weddingE! OnlinePrincess Diana has had a terrible marriage withPrincess Charles. And she gave birth to two famous people in the US----Prince William and Prince Harry. She was a great mother, but her husband wasn’t a great husband. He had an extramarital affair during the marriage. Princess Diana felt stressed out to be a princess because she can’t have her own lifestyle and her husband didn’t love her anymore. So they divorced in 1996.

During her horrible marriage, she took part a lot of charity events. She went to hospitals to give patients warmth and security. She went to orphanages to help poor children. She went to Angola, a country in Africa, to help people to remove landmines.

119534In AfricaGlobal NewsShe probably was the biggest philanthropist in the British royal family.

Unfortunately, her life ended after she finally broke up with Princes Charles when she was 36 years old. Her death was because of a horrible accident. Her life was short but inspired a lot of people’s hearts and minds.

119538deathWikipediaI want to be a strong woman just like her and I would help people if I can in the future. +