Rosa Janeth Hernandez Beltran

by Gerardo Lacavex from Tampico, Tamaulipas in Mexico

For me, a hero is the person who cares about other people. A hero is also the person who teaches others or the one who works hard to give somebody the opportunities to have a better future. Heroes never give up; they always fight for what they think is correct.

What makes a hero is the way they think and the fact that they will give their lives for making the correct thing or making the correct decision. Most of the times, heroes look to make the world a better place for the next generations because the world is in trouble because of wars, corruption, insincere people, and because of all the people who don’t care about nature or what they are doing for the next generations.

My hero is my teacher. She is a very good teacher and she works hard for teaching us more things and giving us a better future. She lives here in Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico, I think she really likes her job cause she is almost always happy all the time and she is really cool with her students. That’s why I think she is a kind of hero.