Ron Janowski

by Tim and Alejandro from Grand Rapids, Michigan

The reason why we recognize our heroes is because if we recognize them, they will keep doing what they are doing know. Our personal definition of a hero is a person who makes a difference in the world. The person that we choose to honor is Colonel Janowski because he has good character traits. He's a hard worker, a good role model,and a caring person.

Colonel Janowski was in the service for 25 years and now has retired from the Army. He went to West Point for college. He said that it was fun, but he had to do a lot of work there to be where he is now.

Colonel Janowski is a true hero because he is a hard worker and he gets all of his work done.He is also a hard worker at school and at his home. At school, he works harder and helps out students who need help. He feels great about his character traits and how they affect him.

Colonel Janowski is a role model to all students and all the kids in the community because he sets goals and he accomplishes them. He is trying to get kids and students to make something of themselves. He is a very special role model to us. He is a person we look up to.

Colonel Janowski is always caring.The reason why he is caring is because he cares about all the kids in the community and all the students. He also is caring about all his students in his ROTC class.He motivates all of his students.That is his way of caring for all his students.

We told you about Colonel Janowski and how he is our hero, why we picked him, about all his character traits, and why we look up to him most of the time.

Central High School - Junior ROTC