Richard W. Dooley

by Kyle from saginaw

My hero is my dad. He is 44 years old. He was born in San Raphal, Califorinia. Most of his life he grew up in Minneaplois, Minnesota. He was in sports and played baseball, basketball, and hockey. He palyed football in Junior College. My dad got a job at the Soo Line Railroad after college and worked as a train dispatcher. He started working for the Burlington Northern Railroadin 1987 and our family moved to Texas in 1995, because B.N. transfered all their dispatchers to Ft. Worth.

My dad is my hero for many reasons. He has taught me many things in my life. He has taught me to be a good person, and a kind, caring, thougthful, and honest person. He is patient with me even though I try his patience all the time. My dad has all of these qualities which I love about him.

I hope I continue to learn good qualities from my dad to make me a better person, and grow up to be a great dad & father like he is!

Kyle from saginaw