Stan Lee

by Thomas P. from New Jersey

130046My hero, Stan LeePublic Domain“ I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I realized, entertainment is one of the most important things in people's lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you're able to entertain people, you're doing a great thing.” That was said by Stan Lee, a comic book writer who is a hero. Stan Lee has accomplishments, and has a one of a kind background. He has a foundation, was in war and more. Read to find out what lies in Stan Lee's life.

Stanley, one of the greatest writers of all time, has a background like no one else! To begin with, Stanley was born on December 28th, 1922 and lived in New York City. Stanley is most known for his Comics, but he is also known for his names. Stanley Lee, Stan Lee, and Stanley Lieber. Stanley's one of the most popular authors, but also is wealthy. He has a net worth of $50 million.

He has his own nonprofit organization, that helps people read, write, and does art. Stanley makes his foundation one of the most exciting because he helped the kids in a fun way so they don't get mad or annoyed because it's too hard. He helps  kids all the way up to teens or adults. Stanley has made a lot of superheroes but its first ever superhero was the Fantastic Four, made in 1961.

Stanley has a wonderful, one of a kind background, Stanley is one special hero in our world. 

Stanley has so many accomplishments. He served at War, made superheroes, and made a foundation! Stan the “Man”, People used to call him because he's a strong and unique man. Stan Lee, in World War II served and protected our country. He served in 1942, then the war was over. Stanley was a slogan writer, write manuals, and helped  making training films. He video taped soldiers for beginners to learn from.

After all that, Stan Lee has created over 250 Super Heroes, and supervillains, his first ever superhero was the Human Torch. (1939) Stan has made the Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and more. His most well-known superhero is Spider-Man. 

Stan the “man” did so many accomplishments in our world, Stanley has a Wonderful Life and probably one of the best lives. Stan Lee is one special hero in reality, Stan the man in my Opinion, is the most inspired hero of all time. He has a foundation, and a heroic background, but he sadly died on November 12th, 2018. But even though Stanley's dead, he will be remembered of all the great things he did.