Steve Jobs

by John R from United States

130114My hero, Steve JobsPublic domain                                                                                       Steve Jobs

By John Reed

‘’Can you imagine creating the four  most popular, useful, “can’t live without” \devices? Steve Jobs was the intelligent inventor of  the ipod, ipad, imac and the iphone. Steve Jobs changed the world for many reasons -  for being an intelligent inventor for making electronics to help people research faster. He is a hero for inventing the 4 most intelligent  electronics.

Steve Jobs was born on February 24, 1955 and grew up in San Francisco. Steve Jobs dropped out of school and was working for Atari. He and his friend wanted their  own computer so they both made one. Steve Jobs kept on making electronics and then he called the first computer that he made Apple 1.

When he invented the iPhone there were people making apps for entertainment and to find research faster. Then there were  people on the other hand making Business when the computer came out. Then when Google came out there were people finding facts faster than when there were no electronics. Later on he made the Iphone, Ipad, Ipod and the computer.

Steve Jobs died in 2010 from cancer after making the most helpful electronics in the world for making business, apps and for helping people research faster.