TEACHER OPEN HOUSE

Teacher Zoom Open House- Free Support and Media Resources for Distance Learning

We look forward to working with you and your students.

MY HERO Zoom Open House: March

March 11th 9:00 am EST

March 25 4:00 pm EST

Join MY HERO for a discussion about ways to engage and inspire young people using media, art and technology.

MY HERO’s FREE resources and lesson plans enrich student learning and empower students to become reporters, artists and filmmakers, telling the stories of the heroes in their communities.

For the Zoom Link and Passcode, email Education Outreach Director Laura Nietzer:
[email protected]

MY HERO has a team of mentors happy to answer any questions you may have about integrating MY HERO's resources in your curriculum, and how to submit multimedia projects for publication.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have about MY HERO's multimedia resources. Email [email protected]

Resources 

MY HERO Educator Quickstart Guide

If you're new, you'll find the Educators’ Quickstart Guide and tutorials as a good place to start. To explore further, check out the library, calendar, lesson plans and more! Have students our digital storytelling tools to share their inspiring hero stories, films, art, or audio online with our audience of visitors from around the world.

Educators around the world have shared how MY HERO has had a positive impact for their students. Filmmakers and artists have shared their work with MY HERO.

Read their Impact Statements here.

MY HERO Impact Statements

By: Laura Nietzer

Learn how MY HERO has had a postitive impact on educators globally.

Distance Learning Resources

Whatever your discipline, whatever your classroom/online combination looks like, use our free distance learning resources to bring positive messages into your online lessons.

Find inspiration and hope in MY HERO's stories, films, art, and audio resources.

Organizer created on 4/6/2020 1:21:21 PM by Laura Nietzer

Last edited 3/22/2021 9:37:27 AM by Laura Nietzer