Tony Hawk

by Christopher from Aberdeen

My Hero

My hero is a star because he is the greatest skateboarder and is the only one to do the 900!
He wonders why he retired of skateboarding because of his age and family.
He hears his fans waving when he breaks records and gets big air and does great tricks.
He sees his son winning medals at tournaments when he gets great scores and does good tricks and beats other kids he has to face in the tournament.
He wants his son to be a pro if he wants to because he was a pro skateboarder so he wants it to run in the family and they like to skateboard.
He is Tony Hawk the greatest skateboarder.

He pretends he does great when he plays the games he made Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1,2,3.
He feels gasping pain falling at X Games and tournaments.
He helps make people better by teaching them tricks and telling them to believe in themselves.
A he worry of his son falling when he goes off ramps and gets air and does tricks.
He cries when he does great because he is the one to do good tricks.
He is Tony Hawk a great person.

He understands that he makes games because people would remember him and like to skateboard.
He says he understands the way people cheer for him and scream for him.
He dreams of fans when they say go Tony Hawk go.
He tries to beat a record because he wants to be a champ.
He hopes he has a challenge again because he likes to skateboard.
He is Tony Hawk a great husband.