Terry Poulter

by james from kellyville

This is my hero. My hero is my mom. She is my hero because she influenced me more than anyone else. Her name is Terry. she is the best mom anyone could have. She is loving, kind, & funny.

The reason why my mom influenced me the most. My mom influenced me the most because she tought me what it means to be a person. She tought me not to lie. She tought me to always tell the truth no matter what. The reason why I think she says telling the truth is better because the truth may get you in trouble but in the long run if they find out you are lieing you will get in more trouble than if you told the truth to begin with.

The reasons why my mom is sweet, kind, and funny. She is loving because she tries to keep you from doing things that could get you in trouble and things that are bad for you. She is kind because she if she sees that something is wrong she will ask what is wrong and/or she will try to fix it. She is funny because she understands what makes me laugh. She's also funny because that is just the way she is. That's my mom Terry I love very very much.