Taylor Swift

by Kelly Ku from Taipei in Taiwan

“Life isn't how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain,”said Taylor Swift. Several years ago, many people started to use an image of snake to bully her on social media. She went through some really tough times, but she chose to do better and fight back. So she used the snake as a symbol of her new world tour, Reputation.

134651reputation album coverhttps://www.amazon.com/reputation-Taylor-Swift/dp/B0754BBDF1 

Among all her albums, Reputation won the fewest awards. It doesn't matter if she gets an award or not; I think the most important thing is that she can deal with her own emotions. “There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation,” wrote Taylor Swift in the album. The underlined word putatio means cleaning up in Latin. On one hand, this album symbolizes saying goodbye to old Taylor; on the other hand, it means cleaning up the past.

She became a singer when she was seventeen. Over the decades, she has been through many things, growing up from a little girl to a mature woman. She said that she started writing songs because she was alone all the time in school. Her music always gives me strength to overcome the difficulty of my life. In the beginning, I thought that she might be the most popular girl in school because of her talent and attractive appearance. However, her story taught me that people can bully you for no reason, so just be yourself and ignore what others say.

To sum up, Taylor Swift always gives me positive thoughts through her music. Every time I listen to her music, I feel recharged and able to face difficulties in my life. I hope I can go to her concert one day and see my hero in person.

reputation-Taylor-Swift - Taylor Swift album cover image
Taylor-swift-reputation-prologue - reputation-prologue
quotes - life-isn-t-how-to-survive-the-storm-it-s-about-how......
about snake - Taylor explains why there are so many snakes in the stadium
wikipedia - all the records of her career