Tracee L. Bowman

by Karlee Bowman

It took a long time to make a decision of who would be my hero,but when I thought of my hero type I found out right away who my hero would be my Dad,Neil Bowman. My type of hero is honest,loving,caring,incouraging,and respectful. I chose these because those are what Dad is and they're all nice things.

My Dad was born on October 30, he lived in Peterborough with his two parents older brother Dave and younger sister Trish.My dad graduated from Seneca Collage for Mechanical Technology. He now lives in Newmarket,Ontario with me,my sister Amber and my mom Tracee.He now runs his own buisness from out of the house. He works for Pad Printing Specialists a printing company. My dad is very honest with me he has taught me how to be very honest and tell the truth.

My dad will always love me no matter what I do. He will always be there for me to love me. He always cares about me if I fall he'll be there. If I did bad on a test he'll be there to tell me what I did wrong and help me understand.

My dad is incouraging to me he incourages me to do good on a test or do good at a competition. My dad has faith in me to pass on a test or to ride my first two wheeler.

I am so happy to have a dad like mine who helps me when I most need it and has confidence in me all the time. I hope that you have a great dad like mine.