J.R.R. Tolkien

by James from Norristown

J.R.R. Tolkien is the creator of the epic "The Lord of the Rings." It is possibly the greatest fantasy epic ever created. Tolkien is a hero for his incredible writing and determination. He spent over a decade creating the entire world of middle-earth. He even made dozens of languages himself for the dwarves, elves, and other races. Tolkien made everything from the languages to the history of each race of people. In his career Tolkien had patience and a vision to write one of the best pieces of fantasy literature in history.

The Lord of the Rings is one of the best tales of good vs. evil. It's a story of strong friendships and sacrifices. Frodo Baggins is the hero of the story. He deciddes to become the ring bearer. Together with a fellowship of heroes he must travel to Mount Doom to destroy the one ring of power. The story is incredibly detailed and Tolkien has done a great job of creating an entire world for us to be immersed in.

The Lord of the Rings "The Fellowship of the Rings" movie The Lord of the Rings books -The Fellowhips of the Ring -The Two Towers -The Return of the King www.lordoftherings.net