Winnie

by Morgan from Newmarket

My hero is my grandma Winnie because she has all the traits a superhero needs like loving, morals and virtues, kindness, shes strong, and hope. My type of hero has all of those traits and my grandma has all of them. My grandma is loving. When I used to get home I would play games with her. When I Lost she would ask me if I wanted to play again, I'd say yes. She would tuck me and say I love you. You don't need to think that is loving but I do and if you got a problem to bad!

My grandma has morals and virtues. She teaches right from wrong and the importance of having manners. My grandma is kind. She would say hello to people she doesn't even know. You might not think that is kind but what I wrote is kind to me!

My grandma is very very strong. She had cancer and she foght very hard for her life but she did not make it and she passed away when I was seven years old and now I'm eleven years old that was for years ago.

My grandma has a lot of hope. She hoped she would not pass away but she did . It was so hard to let her go it took me four years but I did. I used to think it was my fault but my mom told it wasn't my fault it was the stupid cancers fault.

My grandma is an amazing person even though shes not with the family anymore I know she still loves us and and if you ever lost a parent or grandparent please right about them on the web site.