Request edit access
 MY HERO People's Choice Ballot
Great classroom activity to explore the theme of heroism: Watch these short hero films and vote for your favorite!       YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE!

VOTING IS COMPLETE FOR 2019 - The Voting period was : October 4 - November 12

MY HERO PEOPLE’S CHOICE BALLOT - TEACHERS GUIDE: myhero.com/peopleschoice-guide

Learn more about the MY HERO Film Festival: myhero.com/filmfestival

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
John Gilmore Meets TwentyThirty (5:19)
John is not only a lifelong teacher, he is an activist trying to transform society in South Africa, which is one of the most unequal societies in the world.
Words Have Power (6:06)
10-year-old Jaysa rallies the community with her speeches about how the power plant causes asthma and “so much suffering.” When they succeed in shutting down the plant, Jaysa concludes that “words have power.”
Global Dance Heroes (5:45)
The mission of The Global Dance Initiative is to spotlight, and support, HEROES from around the globe – that use DANCE to Heal, Connect and Inspire. The beauty and the impact that dance has on those with Down Syndrome is stunning. It not only helps with physical coordination & strength, but with the dancer’s confidence & self-esteem, which serves them in forming meaningful friendships and family bonding. Dance literally changes the life of the participant, and their entire family.
Made in Madras (7:20)
Made in Madras is the story of an 18-year-old soccer player, Sangeetha who lives on the streets of Madras (aka Chennai). This documents her journey through the struggles of living on the streets to becoming a successful soccer player.
Choose your favorite
Please let us know if you are from a school or organization. Also, please include the name of your school and any additional feedback you have on this program.
Submit
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy