Andrew Dennis Biersack

by Juan-Carlo from Philadelphia

(Fanpop.com)
(Fanpop.com)

Andrew was born in December 12th 1990 in Cincinnati, Ohio. His family is a Catholic family and visited church very often, although he is an atheist. He has showed me to never give up no matter what life brings at you. Andrew had to endure bullying, being discouraged, and being confused in life by other teenagers his age when he was making his own music.
He is now a musician and lives in Hollywood, California and goes on tour time to time. Andy showed me that no matter who you are, or where you're from, you can accomplish who you want to be, if you follow your dream.

-If you never take the chance, you will never know the future,
If you take the chance, You make the Future-

"Life isn't about how popular you are. What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts.. and our minds. This is the reason we sing.. this is the reason we cry. this is why we live."

-Quote from Andrew Dennis Biersack A.K.A Andy Sixx