Albert Einstein

by Michael from Palermo

My hero is Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein is a German whose ethnic group was Jewish. He was a scientist whose field was physics.

My hero was an inventor. He figured out how things work like the deflection of light by gravity, quantum theory of atomic motion in solids, wave-particle duality, and photons. He also won a Nobel-Prize in physics.

Albert Einstein lived in Wurttemburg, Germany and Switzerland for most of his life then moved to the United States for the rest of his life. Even though he died at age seventy-six, he did lots of things in his life. One thing he made is E=Mc2.

My hero was born March 14, 1879. He lived a great life until he died in April 18, 1955. In his early age, he attended a Catholic elementary school from the age of five to ten. When Einstein was in school he was one of the top students.

This person is important to me because he reminds me of myself. He was a smart person in school like I am. My hero has made a difference in me because he makes me feel like I want to be like him. I want to be like him because he made things that helped people.