Albert Einstein

by Elijah from San Antonio

Albert Einstein was a young boy who lived in Ulm, Germany and was born on March 14, 1879. Albert was very smart and no one had known how and why he was so smart. All of his teachers didn't like him because they thought that he wouldn't be successful in life. He had earned a Nobel Peace Prize in 1921 for Physics. Einstein has been best known in popular culture for his mass-energy equivalence, E=mc2. He had moved and lived in other places such as Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Belgium, and the United States. On the eve of WWII, Einstein had alerted President Franklin D. Roosevelt with a letter of powerful nuclear weaponry being used for war and wants the US to do similar research regarding to the nuclear bombs being made for the enemy to win the war. Einstein was married and he had died on April 18, 1955 at the age of 76. Everyone believed he was a mad scientist and thought that he didn't know what he was doing. He is my hero due to the inspiration and determination of not letting people stop him from his accomplishment. Heroes are determined and inspiring, those are the characteristics Albert Einstein has to be the hero we all look up to and count on.