Anne Frank

by Tywan from Nashville

Anne Frank when she was little
Anne Frank when she was little

Have you ever heard of Anne Frank? Anne Frank was a 13 year old girl who was trapped in her own attic for 3 years. All Anne Frank did in her attic with her family was write about what was happening while she was sitting and hiding from the Holocaust.

Anne Frank was born on June 12, 1929 at Frankfurt, Germany. Anne's family names were Otto Frank, her father, Edith Frank, her mother and her sister Margot Frank. On 1942 Anne received a diary for her 13th birthday. Before Anne had any kids, she died at the concentration camp on March 1949, at the age of 20.

In 1947, the seemingly thoughts of a 13 year old innocent girl were being published. But they weren't so everyday, they were a life of a unique 13 year old, named Anne Frank. She was in a unique position to make the world understand what was going on while she was alive. Her diary "The Diary of a Young Girl" sold more than over 30 million copies and had been translated in 67 languages.

By Anne Frank writing her famous book, she helped us understand what the Holocaust was doing at that time. Anne Frank was called "The Human face of the Holocaust." Anne Frank was a hero because she was a strong person. Anne Frank is a perfect person to look up to.

Anne Frank was a strong woman who lived during the Holocaust. Anne Frank inspired a lot of people.