Angels

Audrey Hepburn

by Ashley from Gallatin

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only of kindness; And for poise walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn

To define a hero so correctly is difficult. To be called a hero is a huge shoe to fill. What may be a hero to you, could be something completely different to another. There's beautiful women, mothers, daughters, female politicians, courageous woman, possibly just women in general. Oh then the many men, Of course, NFL players, brave men, strong men, fathers, sons, and even brothers. Where I'm getting to with this is that there are many heroes to tons of different people, thousands, all different, yet all mean a lot to others. My hero though, The MOST beautiful, classy, intelligent, and sweet woman to ever be played in movies, commercials, and in pictures... AUDREY HEPBURN!

Audrey Hepburn, a real lady! She was full of life, joy, and beauty! Oh, the many silly things she did! Let's not forget Audrey's adorable voice and warm smile. One of the few actresses that could be so beautiful, yet still so elegant and classy. To me she is the only female to ever completely live up to the word gorgeous and what it means.

Audrey was born in Belgium in 1929. Audrey had a passion for dancing and music. She went to a boarding school, but her mom brought her home when England wanted war with Germany. She went through depression and was quite unhealthy while the Nazi's took over. Audrey modeled, and had the right qualities. Audrey, soon started acting. Eventually she came out with the classics: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade, Funny Face, Roman Holiday, My Fair Lady, and all the many others!

Audrey was married a few times. She had two kids. Audrey became very active in a program called goodwill ambassador to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Later, Audrey became a victim of cancer and died. She is still remembered, and thought of everyday.

Finally, let me explain to you why Audrey Hepburn is my biggest hero. If it wasn't easy for you to figure out. Audrey Hepburn: Beautiful, intelligent, classy, elegant, funny, adorable, graceful, warm, and oh so kind...One of the greatest woman to me. The honor it would've been to know her. To be kind, To be gracious, And to be joyful is something I wish to be able to do; But there is only one that can do all this in one, And that would be Audrey Hepburn...My Hero.