Alicia Keys

by Brandy from Van Nuys

My hero is Alicia keys.

Who I admire the most is Alicia Keys. She is a wonderful role model to people and to kids. She loves to help kids out in the country. She’s an artist but loves helping children. Few other artist do more than sing. Alicia Keys also goes to different countries to feed the poor in case people don’t have money and are very hungry. Alicia Keys does great things nobody can. Alicia Keys was the best singer in pop hits. She has won as much Grammy awards as M&M. That’s why she loves to support kids when they need something.

Alicia Keys likes to help others in so many ways, whatever she can do she does it. She goes to buy food and clothes for the poor, she also buys them things they don’t have like we kids have here in the U.S.A She buys them like dolls, cars, and toys. Just like she takes them water to drink when they get thirsty. Alicia sings for the poor, so the poor people can have fun and poor people can finally meet Alicia. Alicia Keys doesn’t have kids but I know that when she has kids she will keep them happy and safe.

I know that Alicia Keys does good things in her life because of her personality. She loves her husband more than anything in the world. She loves singing about her life and she talks about the story of her life or what she has been through. She loves and adores her family. She uses her fame and money and gives it to her parents for when they need to buy groceries or pay the rent. She gives all her family money because she loves them. One thing that Alicia does good in her life is to help kids.

Next, she loves her parents and is not greedy with her money. Alicia Keys helps her brothers and sisters with anything. She loves to be nice and came out on T.V. for helping others. Alicia has got and won certificates for good achievement and helping others as an artist. Alicia won a trophy in the golden globes awards for going to other countries and helping the poor with her beautiful voice. Alicia Keys even met President Obama for being a good person. Alicia might even be next president for such wonderful cooperation and so Obama gave a handshake to Alicia.

Alicia Keys videos have also won for cooperating in helping others and for keeping responsibility. She has made wonderful progress to the world. Alicia Keys was the first famous woman to help the poor. Kids all over the United States adore Alicia Keys for what she has done to protect them and keep them safe. Alicia Keys doesn’t help kids from other countries only but also in the United States. When people are sick on the streets and are in terrible danger Alicia Keys gets her group together and starts helping whoever is in trouble. That’s why Alicia Keys Is my hero.