Analy Talamante

by Iram from Farmersville

Many people think heroes are people with capes and powers but not all heroes are like that. A Hero is a person who is kind, thoughtful, trustful, and many more traits that represent a hero. My hero is all of these things. I am talking about my Tia.

People might be asking why is she my hero. She is my hero because she has inspired me to accomplish my goals in life. She inspired by seeing her accomplish her goals in life. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona, working at a school helping kids out with school and helping them graduate and with all their problems at home or at school.

My hero is a graduate for ASU and Ottawa University and this was a very important moment for her and my whole family. This moment was also a great impact in my life because this was an inspiration to me to finish high school and graduate college. Also whenever I go to visit her she always asks me if i was doing good at school and she tells me what i need to do to accomplish high school so i can get in a great school after high school.

In conclusion my hero is a person who would help anyone who needs help in anything. For example, my hero is helping kids from the school and my family with problems in school or at home. She is the most trustful, kind, helpful, and she has so much heart for everyone. She is my hero and a hero for many more people.