Ashley Tomassetti

by Maya from Wooster

My hero is Mrs. Tomassetti because when I grow up I want to be a teacher. Also I want to have all the cool things she has. Mrs. Tomassetti has really cute and good kids. She is a really nice age.

Mrs. T has taught me a whole lot of cool things. I love the way she writes her papers and prints them off on the printer. Mrs. T teaches me a lot of cool strategies to help me with my math. Right now, she has to deal with 22 kids in her classroom!

Mrs. Tomassetti was born in Norwalk, Ohio. She grew up in Greenwich until she moved to Wooster, Ohio when she was 12 years old. Mrs. T went to Wooster High School. She has 3 sisters, Molly, Krissy and Hannah. Mrs Tomassetti has a Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education and is currently getting her masters in technology from Graceland University. Mrs. Tomassetti is married to Brett Tomassetti. She has been a teacher for 4 years. She was in 2nd grade for 2 years, and 3rd grade for 2 years. Her favorite things to do are garden, hike and play with her boys. Mrs. Tomassetti is definitely my hero.