Philosophers

Aristotle

by Oscar from Tampico

<a href=http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1052/20214791.JPG>Aristotle</a>
Aristotle

My name is Oscar Fernando Rodriguez Fornue. I live in Tampico, Tamaulipas. I study at Colegio Columbia and I´m in 8 grade. I like to study History because it lets you know about important people, and that´s how I learned from Aristotle. Also like to draw a lot of pictures and landscapes.

For me a hero is a person with a lot of knowledge, someone who has made a lot of good things for the world or for other people, and someone who teaches to other people to be wise and strong to make them heroes.

My hero is Aristotle because he used to have a lot of knowledge and wisdom and taught it to many people like Alexander the Great. Aristotle was born in the year 384 at Stagira, in Macedonia. He was the son of a physician of the royal court. At the age of 17, he went to Athens to study at Plato´s Academy.

He remained in that academy for about 20 years, first as a student and then as a teacher. When Plato died Aristotle taught a very important soldier named Alexander the Great. Alexander was a very strong and wise soldier, also he defeated many challenges, and saved many cities.

Aristotle´s information and studies in astronomy, astrology, and arithmetic helped many scientists to find answers to some phenomena in the world. Aristotle is my inspiration to study till I reach my goals, because I want to be wise just like he was. And I would like to teach my sons or someone else to be intelligent and solve problems easily.

Christensson, Bjorn . "Aristotle ." [Online] Available http://www3.baylor.edu/~Scott_Moore/aristotle.html.