Australian Army Marines

by Jack from Australia

"It is my melancholy duty to inform you officially that, in persistence by Germany in her invasion of Poland, Great Britain is at war, and that, as a result, Australia is also at war.." PM Robert Menzies
(army_technology.com)
(army_technology.com)

The Australian marines are specially trained soldiers fighting for Australia. Unfortunately many die in the fire fights or other kinds of battles. These battles are often in Afghanistan, a war torn country and also the home of terrible people whose aim is to kill innocent people who want their freedom. These brave soldiers only get to come home every now and then to see their family and relax from bullet fire and noise.

Happy Australian (Army defence jobs)
Happy Australian (Army defence jobs)

The occupation of these heroes is to serve and to protect Australia in our time of need and they never back down. Even though they fight in enemy territory, they also help the citizens of Afghanistan who have been hurt from the war. They do the same in Iraq. In earlier events, Australia was at war with Germany and was teamed with Great Britain. As time passed the army got more advanced and other tactics were created. Most people join the army to experience new things and want to have an interesting and skillful life. These people have been fighting for years now and have been experiencing new wars and new threats.

Some of these soldiers are not thought of heroes in towns or cities but in the media they're stars. In some events, the media follows and tracks the soldiers moves even when they're fighting. The army has advanced over time and has got smarter weapons and better training for soldiers which is needed in this time. For some things, you have to be qualified. For example, to be a proper nurse you have to have skills of being a nurse.

These soldiers have been admired for their bravery, courage, passion, consideration, determination and a bunch of other words like that. Most soldiers are recognised for their efforts.