Bill Gates

by Salman from Newmarket

Bill Gates is the smartest person with a unique talent and he should be recognised as a hero.

Different people have different thinking and different people have different heroes. I chose Bill Gates because he was the first person to bring Microsoft technology to the market with every improvement. I chose Bill Gates because he is very hardworking, he has a unique thinking and is determined.

Bill Gates has a very unique thinking and his unique thinking made him so famous and made him the world's richest man, 17th in row. He used his thinking in a right way and he came up with the idea of Microsoft. He is a school dropout, he dropped his studies because he wanted to do something on his own. He did not lose his hope when he knew that he did not had enough financial resources. He is very intelligent and used his thinking for the right purpose

Bill Gates was not from a very rich family. His background was, his Father was a full time and permanent lawyer and his Mother served on the board of directors, his was upper middle class. He was in eighth grade when he starting taking interest in programming the ASR-33. He was very determined from the beginning, he always wanted to do on his own and he did invent when he was 17-years-old. He programmed the ES System in basic, he wrote his first program on this machine: An implementation of tic-tac-toe which is played and was played by people against the computer. Bill Gates truly believed in himself and did what he wanted to.

(http://www.google.com)
(http://www.google.com)

Bill Gates is very hardworking. He didn't have enough financial resources and he started his work from one-room-basement and he was the only one in his company and today owns a home of $53-million dollars and is 66.000 square feet. His dream was to be successful and famous, he worked really hard to be successful and famous, he worked hard to make his dream come true and today he is world's richest-man in the world and is 17th-in-a-row. He very committed to his work even if it is the hardest work to do. According to his will, his 60%-70% of wealth will go to the charity.

In my opinion, Bill Gates is a hero with a unique talent and extraordinary thinking, which has made him the richest man and well known person in the world. His hardworking, determination and unique thinking has made him my hero.