Bill Gates

by Jake, Brogan, Justian and Dustian from Cincinnati

Here are some reasons why we think of Bill Gates as a hero.

Bill Gates is giving all his money to charity. He is giving all his money away to charity before he dies. He is hooking up with anther person named Mark Zuckerberg. They are giving millions of dollars to charities all around the world. The charity name is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. They are counting on saving thousands of people's lives. That is why Bill Gates is a hero to me.

The reason why Bill Gates wants to give all of his money to charity is because he wants to give it back to society in the way that it will have the most positive impact. Another reason is because he doesn't want to leave it all to his children because he believes that it would be saying who you like more or you feel that is important.

Our definition of a hero is someone with a lot of courage. It takes a lot of courage to do some of the things that Bill Gates has done throughout his lifetime so far. For example when he is giving away a good part of his money to charity and helping Apple and other things like that.

That is why we think Bill Gates is a hero.

juustian, jake,brogan,dustian,. "bill gates." [Online] Available http//:www.dailymail.co.uk.com.