Barack Obama

by Hongjun from Nanjing

Why did he become a president and how? Do American people like him and why?

Barack Obama’s information: Born in 1961, in Hawaii. He is the 44th president of America. When he was little, his name was Barry. His father was an economics student from Nairobi. His wife is called Michelle Obama.

Obama has spoken against NAFTA. He decided that entering politics was a good idea for him. In his mind, he said “Now fly free. Become the man that you were meant to be. Live in hope but Keep your past in memory but shape your own tomorrow.” Before he chased his future, he visited his past. He thought about how he became a president and why do people like me.

He practiced civil rights law. He became educated very much like his parents said. Unfortunately, his mother died of cancer and his father died in a car accident. He is a multiracial American politician. He wrote new laws to give the poor a better chance. He is organizing America. He became the first African-American elected to the office of president. He defeated senator John McCain from Arizona by wide margin.

Where I found this info:
From Biography.com
holidays.kaboose.com
NNDB.com