Bella Thorne

by Zoe from Marietta

Bella Thorne is a 16 year old teenage girl born in October 8, 1997 in Pembroke Pimes Florida who stars in a comedy show on the Disney channel called Shake It Up Chicago. Bella has been in other shows such as Wizards Of Waverly Place, acting as Max's girlfriend Nancy Luckey and Frenemies and more than 60 comercials, most talking about when she had dyslexia. Bella is Italian, Cuban, and Irish decendent.

()
()

In second grade Bella was diagnosed with dyslexia and suffered peer abuse and had trouble reading. She had mixed up her words b with d and m with w. She was home-schooled for a couple of years until she attended Sylvan Learning Center. She is now writing and reading a grade ahead.

Bella Thorne is my hero because she inspired me to be proud of what I am.  She also is very brave, helpful and very thoughtful. She does amazing things to inspire people. Bella is also heroic because she supported education, food and supplies for children in Africa. Bella is now succeeding in life and now has a better one!

Bella Thorne has a lot of singing and dancing videos as in Watch Me, Secret of the Wings, Shake It Up and her newest hit ''ttylxox''. Bella does very crazy and amazing dance moves that make people just want to say ''I want to be you, you're a star''!