Cali Eagles

by Joshua from Barrie

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than she loves herself."

Cali was born in Toronto in 2006. Cali went to dog school to train to be a good dog. When we went to get her, Cali came straight to my mom and rolled on her back.

My family and I influence Cali to help her get over her fears. Cali used to be scared to go in the back yard. She was scared because before people had thrown rocks at her. She overcame it by going outside a lot with us and also on her own.

Cali barks when people come to our house and this warns us that people are coming to our house. If it was a robber, Cali would scare them away. She also helps me look for my controller and headset. She makes me want to be a helpful person.

She is the best family pet ever. She likes to go outside and doesn't run away. When I get a cut Cali is always there to make me feel better. Cali is one of my favourite dogs because she is my hero.