Jack Layton

by Ryan from Calgary

web (I made it  (I made it))
web (I made it (I made it))

My hero is Jack Layton. Jack Layton is a smart man. He was a great Canadian leader. He was a amazing hero who was a great man. He was my hero of Canada.

i made it (i made it)
i made it (i made it)

I chose Jack Layton because he was a great Canadian Leader. He was a great man. He chose the best things for Canada. Jack Layton is a creative and very inspiring to follow he is an amazing man. He was very smart and chose the best chooses the best ways. He was a man who was intelligent man.

i made it
i made it

Jack Layton was born and raised in Montreal. Near Quebec. He went to Hudson High School. His parents were Robert Layton and Doris Elizabeth Steeves. Jack Layton was married age 19 and he married Sally Halford. He was a creative and inspiring man. He was extremely kind and cared for other people.

Jack Layton led the federal Democratic Party. He was a student politician. Jack Layton was the leader of Canada's opposition. Jack Layton was elected student council president. He wins re-elected to council. He was a amazing man. He was a great leader for the democratic party. He was my hero because my dad was on the phone and he was talking about his death in 2011. That's why i wanted to do Jack Layton because I've heard his name before. He was an honest man. He was a hard working man with everything he did.

Jack Layton was a great Canadian leader. He was an amazing Canadian man. He was a great man. He was a amazing leader. He was a very honest man and did what he put his mind to.