Emiliano Zapata

by Fercho from Longmont, Colorado

Emiliano Zapata
Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata was born on August 8, 1879, in the state of Morelos in Mexico. Emiliano Zapata is a hero because he was a leader, he was brave, and he was a patriot.

Zapata was a leader. He was a leader because he battled Carranza, the man who wanted to take on Mexico. Zapata trained his soldiers very well.

Zapata was brave. He was brave because he tried to take away Carranza’s power of Mexico. Carranza wanted Mexico because he wanted to be rich and have his own country.

Third, Zapata was a patriot. He was a patriot because he took back Mexico. Emiliano got his soldiers to believe in fighting for their country. If they lost their country, they wouldn’t have anywhere to live.

All in all, Emiliano Zapata is hero because he fought for his country and he got his soldiers to believe in fighting for their country.

More info on - Emiliano Zapata