Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

Your Name:*
Donation Amount:* $2,500 - Sponsor
$1,000 - Ambassador
$500 - Patron
$100 - Supporter
$10 - Friend
other - $
Donation Dedication: I'd like to make this donation....
on behalf of    in memory of
We would like to recognize your generosity by including your name in lists of donors on our annual report, website, and other publications. As always, we will not share your personal information with any individuals or organizations.
You may use my name in public recognition lists.
Please do not include my name in any donor lists.
My Email*:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip:
Country:
Feedback We love to hear from our supporters. Please pass along any comments, feedback, suggestions, etc
Security:
Please enter the text that appears in this security image below into the adjoining text box (this helps to prevent spammers from automatically submitting this form). If you're having trouble reading the image text, click your browser's "Reload" button to try a different image.

MY HERO NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

Dear Friend,

Since 1995 The MY HERO Project has provided a platform for people of all ages to create, share and discover heroes through art, audio, short films, and stories. With over 20 million visitors to the website this year, we have created a vast global community that promotes peace, tolerance, conservation, and gratitude.

If you share our goals of inspiring, educating, and empowering people of all ages, we hope you'll help support MY HERO's development. Donations from individuals, foundations, and organizations keep this award-winning, educational project commercial-free and accessible to all.

As The MY HERO Project is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, all donations are tax deductible.

On behalf of the millions worldwide who are given a voice by your support, thank you.

Sincerely,

Jeanne Meyers
Co-Founder and Director

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.