Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bruce Gehrke | Los Angeles, California
Bruce Gehrke is the Chairman and Founder of Giive, a social enterprise focused on nonprofit sustainability. Bruce founded Giive on one simple concept: When we act to improve our communities, only then can we change the world. No one does it alone. “At Giive, we’re creating a movement through informed giving. When it comes to charity, there’s no such thing as a drip in the bucket; the ripple effect can grow into a sea of change.”

Judith Zucker Anderson, Ph.D. | Laguna Beach, California
Judith Zucker Anderson, PhD, is a clinical psychologist. She is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the UCI College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. Dr. Anderson also serves as President of the Foundation for the Contemporary Family (FFCF), a non-profit foundation whose mission is to support innovative research, clinical training, and community programs that address the important issues facing contemporary families.

Carolyn Hodge-West | Dowagiac, Michigan
Carolyn Hodge-West is an innovative business leader with extensive board leadership and civic involvement. She currently serves on the board of trustees for a regional health care delivery system. A graduate of Northwestern University, Carolyn is a professor of Psychology, Human Development and Interpersonal Communications. Throughout her career, Carolyn has demonstrated a lifelong commitment of working to improve the status of women and girls.

David Kleeman | Chicago, Illinois
David Kleeman is the Senior Vice President of Dubit's Global Trends and was the President of the American Center for Children and Media and Advisory Board Chair to the international children's TV festival, PRIX JEUNESSE. He has consulted for producers, broadcasters and organizations ranging from the Geena Davis Institute on Gender and Media and the Fred Rogers Center on Early Learning and Children's Media, to Baby Einstein, PBS Kids and HarperCollins Publishers. David authored a major study on public broadcasting's unique roles for children in the digital era; two book chapters; numerous articles for trade, academic and general press; and blogs for the Huffington Post.

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us