ORGANIZER

Fall 2023 MY HERO International Film Festival Interns

Thank you to our interns! 

Brandy Hernandez
Credit: Brandy Hernandez

Brandy Hernandez

Brandy is a screenwriting major at the University of Southern California. She loves film and music and one of her favorite hobbies is sewing!

Maria Alonso
Credit: Maria Alonso

Maria Alonso 

Maria graduated from Maryland Institute College of Art with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration. She currently does work as a graphic designer and enjoys learning new creative skills like video editing and website design.

Sam Fredericks
Credit: Sam Fredericks

Sam Fredericks

Sam Fredericks is a junior at the University of Southern California studying Media Arts and Practice. He enjoys film photography and reading in his spare time. He is excited to be working with My Hero on their 2023 International Film Festival.

Tania Merolla
Credit: Tania Merolla

Tania Merolla

Tania Merolla recently graduated from Foothill College as a Communication and Media Studies major, and plans to transfer this fall to complete her BA in Communication. Thanks to her love of storytelling through filmmaking, writing, and acting, Tania plans to enroll in graduate school upon graduation to obtain an MFA in Film Production. In her free time, Tania enjoys watching Marvel, playing with her dog, reading comics, and writing poems.

Briana Hansen
Credit: Briana Hansen

Briana Hansen

After earning her BA in Film and Television from DePaul University, Briana began her internship at My Hero. She specializes in video editing and is the founder of her own clothing brand, Extant. Briana also enjoys documentary filmmaking and incorporating her knowledge of psychology into her creative pursuits.

Wesley Duckworth
Credit: Wesley Duckworth

Wesley Duckworth

Wesley just graduated from Drexel University in June with a Bachelors in Film and Television and his focus is Editing. Besides editing, Wesley loves writing and drawing and has recently been practicing with more and more digital art because he is very interested in animation. Right now, Wesley is volunteering at My Hero and is helping with anything that is thrown at him!

Organizer created on 9/28/2023 7:32:54 PM by Rachel Priebe

Last edited 10/4/2023 1:27:13 PM by Rachel Priebe