My hero

stories written by 6th A graders at School nr.17 Botosani, Romania

MY DAD IS MY HERO
by Cosmin Holcan

My hero is my father because he is smart, strong, funny, sociable and he should be an example. He talks nicely, respects the laws and the people. He helps them and teaches them  to do good. Most of all my father is my hero because he saved a man. This man was wounded in a car accident and he wouldn't get up. My father took this man  by car to the hospital in Botosani city.

MY MYSTERIOUS HERO
by Vlad Marciuc

My hero is a very mysterious person. He helps good people and helps children learn just good things. For him, life is unexpected. People probably consider him crazy, but he isn't. He moves incredibly fast,  he isn't hateful, resentful and rude. My hero gives bad people a chance for a brand new start. He is a sentimentalist.
So, watch out because he is out there watching you every single day, hour, minute, second. Unfortunately, this kind of hero only exists in our minds.

My hero
by Iulia S.

My hero is also my mother and that is because she takes care of me, she teaches me to do good, she helps me and I can talk to her about anything. And especially I can learn from her mistakes.
In my opinion a hero doesn't have to stop bad guys. He/she has to be a model for others, help them make the right choice. Not only Batman or Superman can be considered heroes. They are not even real.
A hero must be REAL, so you can actually learn from him/her.
My wonderful mom
by Mariana A.

My hero is my mom because she fulfills all my wishes and loves me very much. Even if once in a while she says she won't do what I ask her to, she does and I adore her for that. She is the best.

A dolphin hero
by Ioana R.

My hero is a dolphin I saw on the news. He saved a man who went too far into the sea. He is grey  and playful. And he is very cute.

Cosmin H. - my hero
by Razvan C.

My hero is Cosmin H. He is a classmate. He is very smart and he always helps us with all the homework we don't know.

Max...my hero
by Edy

My hero is my dog. He is very good and very calm. He listens to me and to my family members. My mother and my sister love him very much. He saved me from another dog once. I love Max and Max loves me.

Animals can be heroes too
by Fabian O.

A lot of people think of human beings when choosing their heroes.  Mine is different. He is a dog. I saw him on the news. Let me tell you why he is my hero. He saved a man. That man was almost dying when the dog jumped into the water and got him out.
In my opinion, not only people can be heroes.

My hero
by Betty H.

My hero is my dog. He is white and small. A lot of people will think this is a stupid idea, but not just Superman or Batman can be considered heroes. Let me tell you his story,
One day, while I was walking in the park, he saw a man almost drowning. He definitely needed help. So, this dog ran to him and saved him.

Harry Potter
by Ionut C.

My hero is Harry Potter.  He is a super magician and has magnificent powers. He appears in seven episodes : Harry and the Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Phoenix Order. There are also PC games based on this series. Harry Potter's friends are Ron Weasley and Gremony Ginger. They are all wizards.

My grandfather
by Ovidiu B.

My hero is my grandfather. He saved me after my bike broke down once. My rear breaks had not been installed  and while I was riding my bike, I realised they weren't working. I almost hit a gate because I couldn't slow down or stop. My grandfather caught me so I avoided the collision.

More Heroes

Cristian Marian Becheanu
By: Bogdan S. from Botosani

My 14 year old hero

By Bogdan S.

Cristian Marian Becheanu, seventh grade student at the School of Segarcea - Dolj, Romania, the boy who saved the little Gabriel, aged three years. The boy fell around 11:30 in a deep well over 15 meters, located in family Ruiu's  courtyard.

Little Gabriel was transferred from ICU to a ward at the neurosurgery department. He was kept under the supervision of doctors to check for cervical spine damage due to slipping and falling into the pit. The baby's head was immobilized with a cervical collar. He was frozen, deprived of oxygen and slightly under emotional shock. The pit was covered and there, parents want to plant some trees.

Marian offered to come to the rescue when he saw the firemen could not find another person to be lowered into the well, due to the narrow shaft about 30 inches in diameter. Crews from the Segarcea firehouse acted quickly with shovels, and a tractor, trying to dig their way in but couldn't. Cristian declares he was a little nervous but not afraid because he had been told what to do. He saw the baby in the water, grabbed him and got pulled out.

He says the firemen didn't want to lower him at first, because they were afraid he would get stuck there as well, but as they were running out of options, they had no other choice.

Child rescuer was lowered using ropes.

Organizer created on 5/11/2013 11:03:22 PM by Loredana Popa

Last edited 7/18/2013 4:55:20 PM by Loredana Popa