Beyonce Knowles

by Justine from St. Clair

A hero to me is someone that has done or did something special for someone. People think that a hero is someone that has awesome powers. A real hero has helped people in many ways and inspired them to do better and be better. A hero does not have to be someone with powers. They just have to have the ability to help people. That is what i think a hero is.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born on September 4 1981. She started singing at a young age. She loved to sing all the time. Her mother inspired her to be the best she could be. Her first debut was with Destiny's Child. She started singing with them and started to make hits with them. She then decided to go solo and be on her own. Her album BDay in 2006 came out it was a one. Many people liked her album I am Sasha Fierce.

Beyoncé is my hero because she inspires me to be a great singer. I believe that she is very great at what she does. She has a very special gift, she can sing. Many people don’t have that special talent like others. She has helped lots of people in her years of what she does. She has accomplished many goals in her life. I think that she should be chosen to be many peoples heroes. I choose her because she is beautiful and loving and has a big heart.

She has inspired me to do things that i never thought i could do. She has helped many people and gave them courage. She has gave money to charities and donations. Many people didn't believe that she could do what she does.She decided to get married to the popular Jay Z. They got married on April 5, 2008. They have helped one another get where they at now.

Beyonce is a very special person to me. I believe that she will be a great mother to her child. I know that she will be. She is a very confident person and since she is like that she makes me want to be like that. Everyone likes her that i know of and no one talks bad about her except maybe her competition. I liked writing about her she is a very interesting person. I would like to thank her one day for inspiring me to do better. Thank you for everything that you have done.

knowles, beyonce. "beyonce." [Online] Available www.goggle.com.