Nurses & Doctors at Davis Regional Medical Center

by Megan & Hannah from Statesville

Our heroes are nurses and doctors that work in our community.

Nurses and doctors have saved people's lives in emergency surgeries, and have helped many ill people recover from their sicknesses. Nurses and doctors are the ones that you go to whenever you feel sick, but they are also considered livesavers for their extraordinary acts in stressful situations. We consider anyone who helps save people in life or death situations a hero.

Nurses and doctors live everywhere around the world. We are focusing on nurses and doctors in our community, but there are also very talented and caring nurses and doctors located in every part of the world that we live in.

(media.pegasusnews.com/pegasus/img/photos/2007)

Our heroes are nurses and doctors of every generation, but we are showing more modern nurses and doctors that work at Davis Regional Medical Center currently.

Nurses and Doctors are important to us because they have helped someone in both of our families and Hannah's parents are nurses. Hannah's mom and sister both had cancer, and were given treatment by nurses and doctors. The doctors and nurses are important to Megan because, when her brother, Noah, was four years old he got attacked by their dog. One of the bites was so close to the skull that if it would have went any deeper, he could have died. Noah had over four hundred stitches in his head and about seven in his right ear. He had to remain in the hospital while his wounds were healing. The doctors and nurses were great to him while he was getting better.

Doctors and nurses made a difference in our lives because whenever someone is sick, ill, or has a disease, the nurses and doctors donate their free-time that they could be spending with their family to help ours out. All the nurses and doctors around the world do their job because they enjoy helping others and enjoy doing their job.

oooo