Juan Luis Guerra

by Marleny from Queen

<a href=http://www.guavaberry.net/idiomas/italiano/articles_pics/juan_luis_guerra1.jpg>Juan Luis Guerra</a>
Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra is a hero of Dominican Republic. This person is a music artist in DR. The people consider him a merengue king. We considered that Juan Luis Guerra is a hero because he always helped the poor people and poor children. All the people love him because he made a hospital and a school for the children. Everybody in Dominican knew who is Juan Luis Guerra. Also some people that live in United States but born in DR know about Juan Luis Guerra.

Juan Luis Guerra is considered like a hero in Dominican Republic. He lived in Dominican Republic. When he wanted to make a new CD he came to New York or other countries. He was born on June 7, 1957 Santo Domingo, DR. Juan Luis Guerra has a wife that he loves and he has four children with his first wife. And he was single very fast. Another thing is that Juan Luis Guerra loves all children in DR and other countries. Not only members of his family, but his brother and sister agree that he helps the children.

This hero is different than other people because he likes to help the people that that need his help. Some artists like to help in DR, but Juan Luis Guerra worries more about the people that need his help. Also at Christmas and important holidays in DR, he always gives gifts and toys to poor children. And at Christmas he and other members of his family give food to parents of the poor children.

I think that Juan Luis Guerra is a hero to my life because he likes to help the poor people and poor children. Also, I always think that when one artist and other persons like to help the people, that this person is a hero. I think that when some people help the people that need help, I think that God can help this person. I admire this person because I like his music. His music is beautiful. I like his music because when I listen to his music I feel very good. When Juan Luis Guerra sings we want cry because his music is like real life.

In my conclusion I think that the members of your family would be very happy with Juan Luis Guerra. Not every artist that has money or is famous likes to help the poor people. I feel very happy because he born in Dominican Republic, because he lifts Dominican people up with his music. Also I think that with his cooperation with the people that need his help is very exiting. I think when I grow more and when I have money I want be like Juan Luis Guerra. Always I think that Juan Luis Guerra has a heart very large, because he likes to help the people that need his help. Not only Dominican people love him, also other artists like his music.

Listen to Juan Luis Guerra sing Ojala que llueva cafe!