John Adams

by Andrew from Laguna Beach

My hero was John Adams. John Adams was a great revolution hero because he was an American radical. He was one of the people who helped sign The Declaration of Independence. John Adams was born October 30, 1735 and died July 4, 1826. He risked his life to stop great Britain and put his life in danger. John Adams was in the second Continental Congress and he also died when Thomas Jefferson did, on the same day.

John Adam was the 2nd president after the Revolutionary War. His son John Quincy Adams became America's 6th president. John Adams was George Washington’s vice president. John Adams did not fight in war. When he was dying a day before July 4 he made a promise he would live 1 more day so he would die on Independence Day. His wife and he agreed to make July 4, Independence Day.

I picked John Adams as my hero because he was a great American to help sign the Declaration of Independence. Because he was a radical he could have been killed by the British as a Hero to the Patriots. When John Adams and his wife made July 4 Independence Day a national holiday, the people of the future would be glad that the British were defeated. He would always stand as one of the best hero Patriots.

John Adams - Biography

My hero was John Adams. He was the 2nd president and helped write The Declaration Of Independence. My information about him will be great. I hope you like what I wrote about the great John Adams