Dr. Mostafa Chamran

by Elham from Kashan

* Mustafa Chamran *

Dr. Mustafa Chamran was born in 1933 in Tehran. After graduating with a degree in Electro mechanics from Tehran University, he started to teach in that University. At the same time, in 1959, he was given a scholarship for top students. After much scientific research among the most famous scientists around the world in a California university, he took a doctorate in plasma physics and electronics. Because of his Islamic activities in America, the scholarship was discontinued by the king of Iran. Then he went to Egypt to learn guerrilla tactics. After that he goes to the Lebanese to teach guerrilla to Iranian soldiers.

Finally he returned to Iran after the revolution. He used all his scientific and revolutionary experience to reconstruction his country. After some time, Islamist militants led by doctor Chamran managed to retake Kurdistan (one of the states of Iran) from Iraqis. After that Doctor was appointed to the Department of Defense. Doctor Chamran organized group of volunteer soldiers. This team did a great service for example Military roads built quickly. As a result of this action Ahvas was released.

Finally, during his inspection one of the fronts, in effect, he was hit by enemy fire.

This is the story from one of the epic of martyr Chamran :

When Iraq invaded Susangerd City, Dr. Chamran in advance of his companions, eager to help and visit the Brothers who were surrounded, came into the city, which was surrounded by enemy tanks. He sent the other warriors to the other space to save themselves. And threw himself to blockade. At this time the tough battle began. Commandos enemy bullets he had in his. Tanks were shooting towards him, and he boldly and without fear of enemy fire and serious mass fast, agile, they responded to the fire. Every moment was another trench. Until among the enemy's bullets, his left leg was injured from two parts. invaded A Iraqi truck with injured foot. And thereby removed from the siege.

He conveyed himself with that truck and was admitted to the hospital. But it did not last more than one night in the hospital and continued his work after he returned to base. Consultation meeting with military commanders had Shahid refused to leave the battlefield, despite the urging of everyone to retreat. And while not able to go to the battlefield, in bed with design drawings would be interesting and useful.

These are just parts of his life.

He is the one who endured the most difficult conditions for release of this land and his people. and Always hope for his followers. Years he taught science to be more aware of his enemies.

He said that: The ruthlessness men who use the pretext of science oppress to others I will overcome them.Then I will be the most humble person on the earth.

And now. I choose him as my HERO