Miley Cyrus

by Allison from Quakertown

"Pink isn`t just a color,...its an attitude!"

Miley Cyrus is my hero because she always tries to reach her goals since she was 11 years old. Everyone thought that she was way too young to sing and go on stage. On the right you can see Miley when she was 11 singing with her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. Billy Ray is a famous country singer. Miley`s real name is Destiny Hope. It then got changed because Miley used to smile a lot so her father started to call her Smiley and then it got shortened to Miley so that is how she got her new name.

Miley`s performance name is Hannah Montana. Hannah is now a teen-pop-sensation to people around the world. Miley/Hannah was born in Franklin, Tennessee on November, 23, 1992. When Miley was young she went to her dad's concerts and when she had a chance she would escape from her nanny and then jump on stage! It may be true, but it may be a myth. Miley has an original show on Disney Channel called Hannah Montana. On the show Miley is trying to prevent other people from knowing that she is Hannah Montana. Only her dad, her brother, Jackson (Jackson is not really her brother), her best friend, Lillie, and her other friend, Oliver. Speaking of Jackson…his boss is Rico. Rico is a very demanding and greedy boss. Rico is a middle-school short kid. Rico is evil and is Jackson's boss. Rico likes to say his name like Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrico!! MUHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Here are the people who play their parts…Miley Stewart: Miley Cyrus-Robby Ray: Billy Ray Cyrus-Jackson: Jason Earles Oliver: Mitchell Musso-Lillie: Emily Osment. – Rico: Moises Arias. So those are the stars who play the people in Hannah Montana. Okay,…enough about the show more about the real Miley Cyrus. The non-TV one. Miley has made a lot of songs. Here are a couple of them. Life is What You Make It, Best of Both Worlds, If We Were A Movie, I Got Nerve, Nobody's Perfect, You`re a True Friend, Pumpin Up the Party, Bigger Than Us, I Miss You, G.N.O. (Girls Night Out), and tons more. Here is some news about Miley Cyrus presently. Miley entered the teen choice awards and when she did…guess what! She won two awards! Isn't that amazing?! She was elected to be Choice Summer Artist and Best TV Actress in a comedy series for Hannah Montana. Congrats Miley! Miley was also presented with the Best R&B song of 2007 with the Jonas Brothers or as the "Jonai" as Miley calls them in Hannah Montana episodes.

Miley was once on Oprah. The hottest concert ticket in the country came to "Oprah" the show on ABC, with Miley Cyrus, so she surprised hundreds of her fans. Miley rocked the house with exclusive performances and talks about life at her home with her famous dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. That was an "Oprah" show a Hannah Montana-fan family can enjoy all together! Miley chased her dream and caught it. She is very happy with her life now. I am happy for her too.

As I was saying in the beginning of my story, Miley has been chasing her dream since she was 11 years old. Miley inspires me. She inspires me because anything is possible. No matter how old you are. My goal is to become a world famous zoologist or champion Horse Racer. Well…I hoped you liked my story about Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana!!

Miley Cyrus - Oprah and Presently Miley Cyrus
The My hero project - Quotation